Mumbai, May 16, 2023 – The registrations for the NMIMS UG entrance tests, including NCET, NPAT, and NLAT, will close on May 21, 2023. These entrance exams are essential for undergraduate students who aspire to have a successful career in the fields of Engineering, Pharmacy, Commerce, Economics, Liberal Arts, Branding & Advertising, International Studies, Entrepreneurship and Family Business, and Law
NMIMS-CET is a gateway for undergraduate students aspiring for a successful career in the field of Engineering, Technology Management, Pharmacy, and Pharma Management.
The programs that come under NMIMS-CET are B Tech (4 years), integrated B Tech + MBA Tech (5 years), and integrated B Pharm + MBA (5 years) at the Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering (MPSTME) Mumbai and Shirpur, and the School of Technology Management & Engineering (STME) at Navi Mumbai, Indore, Hyderabad, Dhule& Chandigarh campuses.
The B. Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech.), 5 years dual-degree program is offered at the ShobhabenPratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management (SPPSPTM), Mumbai, and the School of Pharmacy & Technology Management (SPTM), Shirpur and Hyderabad campus.
NMIMS-LAT – NMIMS LAT 2023 is a law entrance exam conducted for admissions to the 5-year B.A. LL.B. (Hons) and B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons) programs conducted at SVKM NMIMS’ Kirit P Mehta School of Law, Mumbai, and School of Law at Navi Mumbai, Bengaluru, Indore, Hyderabad, and Chandigarh campuses. The Kirit P. Mehta School of Law was established in 2013 and is approved by the Bar Council of India. The School of Law has uniquely incorporated compulsory credit-based Internships and Moot Court as subjects. The school also has a fully functional Legal Aid Clinic and Placement Support Team for taking care of students’ interaction with the corporate world.
NMIMS- NPAT – The NMIMS National Test for Programs After Twelfth (NPAT) 2023 is the entrance exam for admissions for undergraduate programs across campuses.
This entrance exam for undergraduate degree programs covers:
- BBA, B.Sc. Finance and B. Com. (Hons.) at Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, Mumbai, and School of Commerce at Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Dhule, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, and Indore campuses.
- B.Sc. Economics at the Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics, Mumbai and School of Economics, Navi Mumbai, and Bengaluru campuses.
- B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts at Jyoti Dalal School of Liberal Arts, Mumbai
- BBA in Branding & Advertising at the School of Branding & Advertising, Mumbai,
- BBA (International Business) at NMIMS Centre for International Studies, Mumbai.
- BBMM at Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship & Family Business in Mumbai.
We encourage all eligible students to register through the website before the deadline of May 21, 2023, to take the first step towards a successful and rewarding career.
The eligibility criteria for admission into the above programs:
The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% – 60% aggregate marks from a recognised board.
To apply for admission, register via www.nmims.edu/admission