Integrated Global Healthcare Mission (IGHM) organized the Custodians of Humanity Awards 2021 on 20th June. The evening was made special with the presence of honourable Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, Shri Ashwini Kumar Chaubey, he congratulated the Chairman, IGHM Mr. Afzal Kamal for his commendable work during this pandemic. “Covid task force mission by IGHM including the best healthcare professionals around the country working together to help people. I salute and congratulate each and every person volunteered in the task force and for promoting the slogan by our Honourable PM Narendra Modi ‘One Health, One Nation”, he further added.
The Founder and Chairman of IGHM Mr. Afzal Kamal opened the awards by sharing his gratitude to Shri Ashwini Chaubey for his presence and support for the occasion and to all the dignitaries and volunteers, followed by Mr. Jatin Mahajan board member of IGHM, he spoke about the power of collective efforts and thanked Mr. Kamal for his efforts. Mr. Rajesh Shah, Board members of IGHM, congratulated everyone on the first successful mission of IGHM and how the association worked on various spectrums to provide the best assistance.
The Custodian of Humanity Awards were dedicated members of the COVID task force who have served the people and their families affected during the second wave. The task force had people from different professions across the nation connecting leads and contacts to help and provide the best medical services.
The second wave of the pandemic has hit the core of the healthcare sector and our frontline workers who are working each day and risking their lives to serve humanity. IGHM duly recognized their efforts and also shared a video showing the ill-treatment against the frontline workers, it’s the time that the nation recognizes their sacrifices and efforts towards humanity.
The award was attended by more than a hundred volunteers, each one of them shared their gratitude for the opportunity and their kind recognition.
List of Awardees
- Dr. Minnie Bodhanwala, CEO Wadia Hospital
- Rajan Verma, CEO, MDD
- Sujata Saunik, Addl Chief Secretary
- Dr. Mahender Doshi, Senior Physician, Mumbai
- Sanjeevani Jayaghosh Kaddu, Administration, Geetanjali multi-speciality Hospital
- Sanjay Jain, MD & CEO Akhil Systems
- Dr. Neeraj Jain, President & Course Director MELAP
- Dr. Sonam Solanki, Consulting Pulmonologist and Bronchoscopist
- Dr. Jasjit Singh, Director and PAN Ujala Cygnus Quality Head
- Pari Hamid Hamdule, Founder Chairman, Orddo
- Dr. B.K Rana, CEO, QAI
- Dr. Barnali Das, Consultant, Laboratory Medicine, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Anjan Bose, Consultant & Advisor, Independent
- Dr. Parvez Ahmed, Consultant Respiratory & Critical Care Medicine
- Dr. Abhijeet M Dashetwar Consultant Cardio thoracic and Vascular Surgeon
- Nirzari R Shah, Epic hospital as Manager- operations
- Jagrati Bhatia, Partner with Aarka Consultants
- Dr. Akshat Pandey, Physiotherapist
- Sumit Tiwari, CEO, Sai Sumit Appliances
- NISARGI SHAH, Clinical Research Coordinator at CIMS Hospital
- Ranjan Kumar Jha, Founder and Managing Director, TRIPTI SURGICAL
- Pranjal Saraswat, Founder- Team Vardaan Agra
- Sampa Banerjee, Executive Director- WASME
- Dr. Deepshikha Beniwal, Physiotherapist, Pt. BD Sharma University of Health Sciences
- Rohit Upadhyay, Healthcare supporter
- Suraj Sahoo, Director- Technology Offerings at INVINCIX Solutions PVT Ltd.
- Naman Ranguta, Technical solutions leader at Capgemini Engineering
- Samuel Cecil Herbert, Social Development Consutant
- Neeta Mathur, Advance Reiki Healer
- Dr. Smita Saini, Physiotherapist
- Arghya Acharya, B.Tech Civil Engineering- VIT University
- Sonia Das, Communication and Event Specialist
- Nitesh Khandelwal, Partner Merchandise for Adidas
- Dr. Shilpa Desai, Psychologist Scientist & Wellness Expert
- Pratiksha, Graduation, Hansraj College, Delhi University
- Deepthi Sharma, Naturopath and Counselor
- Gurucharan, Graduating in Psychology
- Dr. Shaktimaya Mohapatra, Group Medical Director,Sahayadri Hospitals Pvt.Ltd
- Kshitija Sharma, Senior Manager, Corporate Communication at Home Credit Finance
- Jagpreet Kaur, Master’s in Political Science
- Manas Nayak, Healthcare volunteer
- Shivani Manna, Homemaker and tuition teacher
- Pallawi Agarwal and Gaurav Agarwal, Healthcare Volunteers
- Vasudha Mishra, MBBS intern at AIIMS, Patna
- Sujith R, Medical Microbiologist and Researcher
- Sanjay Sharma, Principal servant of SAVE THE GIRL CHILD ngo
- Vivek Mehta, Electro Homeopathy Doctor
- Gaurav Thukral, Executive VP & COO, HealthCare at Home, India, PVT. ltd.