Jodii matchmaking app for non-graduate Indian workers launched in the Gulf Region
New Delhi, 23rd May 2023: Matrimony.com group, India’s leading online matrimony company, has launched Jodii, a matchmaking app aimed at serving Indian workers in the Gulf region. With a simple and easy-to-use interface and vernacular-first approach, the Jodii app has achieved significant success, garnering over millions of installs since its launch in early 2022. Jodii serves common Indians with an education of Diploma, 12th, 10th pass or below working as cab drivers, factory workers, technicians, salesmen, delivery executives, tele-callers, and supervisors.
The app is available in English and nine Indian languages including – Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Oriya, and Gujarati.
Speaking about the entry into the Gulf region, Mr Murugavel Janakiraman, Founder and CEO – of Matrimony.com Group said, “There was a need for a vernacular matrimony app to help common people find their life partner which gave birth to the Jodii app. Within a short span of time, Jodii helped thousands of Indians find a life partner. Now with the launch of Jodii in the Gulf region, we will be able to serve millions of blue-collared Indian workers who would otherwise have very limited choices in finding a life partner. Jodii strives to help Indians employed in the Gulf discover their ideal life partner without any geographical restrictions.”
Jodii app breaks the barriers of language and product complexity with an easy-to-use interface while widening the choice of prospective brides and grooms for common people everywhere.
Key highlights of the Jodii app:
Jodii app is simple to use and is available in nine Indian languages.
- Users can register in the language of their choice and choose their match using parameters like religion, city, community, education, and income.
- Jodii has lakhs of profiles of brides and grooms looking for a suitable life partner.
- Jodii app offers privacy and safety while searching for a suitable life partner. Women have the option to hide their photo and show it only to the person they like.
- All male members are required to verify their profile with Government Identity proof.
- Registration on the Jodii app is free and basic information is sought. It also has affordable paid plans starting from Rs. 1090 for 3 months for added services like voice calling or viewing horoscopes of profiles.
- Jodii app is completely free for females giving them access to all premium features.
Jodii app comes from Matrimony.com Group, a trusted matrimony service that has been pioneering online matrimony since 2000. The service is available on the Android platform.