Snapdeal, India’s leading value e-commerce company, on September 30 announced its first “Toofani Sale” of the season will kickstart from October 3.
“Toofani Sale” will go live on October 3 and will continue till October 10, 2021. Through the sale week, there will be thousands of amazing deals on a vast selection of products covering fashion apparel including sarees, kurtis, suits, shirts, t-shirts, jeans, kids wear, and fashion accessories like watches, jewelry, eyewear, and wallets, home and kitchenware, kitchen appliances, home furnishing, beauty & personal care, health & fitness.
During Snapdeal’s first “Toofani Sale” customers will discover deals and savings on items from categories and brands like
- Women’s Fashion: Globus, ZIvame 109 F, Fusion Beat, Sugr, RUPA, AKS, Juniper, Jaipur Kurti, Rama’s, KSUT
- Men’s Fashion: Duke, Bullmer, Veirdo, Cherokee, Alcis, Jokey, VIP, Gritstone, Liberty, Paragon, Campus, Red Tape
- Home & Kitchenware: Syska Led, Phillips, Everready Prestige, Trueware, Oilveware, G-PET, Nirlon, Singer
- Kids Fashion: Gini and Jony, Cherokee, Colt, Donut, Hopscotch, Trase, Solethreads, Paragon, Lancer, Campus
- Beauty and Personal Care: Cosmos by Bewakoof.com, Vi-john, Coloressence, Faces Canada, Maate by Suresh Raina & Priyanka Raina, Mother Sparsh, Little’s, Bombay Shaving Company, Super Smelly, Good vibes
“By spreading the deals over multiple days and making our best deals available online for a longer period of time, we wanted to give our customers the flexibility to plan their shopping around their schedules and convenience, as well as multiple opportunities to take advantage of the best offers and deals,” said Snapdeal spokesperson
Other interesting features of the first Toofani Sale are:
- Theme-based shopping days built around popular categories such as Fashion, Home & Kitchen, Health & Beauty
- As many as 40 “Deal of the day” on products from different categories
- Exclusive deals that will refresh every three hours
- Additional discounts for shoppers using Rupay, AU Bank, Dhani cards, and Paytm wallet.
Recent reporting by global consulting firm, Kearney and India’s RedSeer have highlighted the growing importance of buyers from Tier II, III, and smaller cities. This is expected to be one of the key drivers of e-commerce growth in India, including in the festive season set to commence in a few days.
Given that a lot of Snapdeal’s users are from non-metro cities, in the run-up to Diwali season, Snapdeal has been working to deliver a smooth and seamless shopping experience for its customers from smaller cities and towns.
This year, Snapdeal added 130 additional logistic hubs across India. The expanded network is designed such that it will cater to the surge in demand that is typical of the festive season starting in India and will serve the growing demand for online shopping from smaller cities such as Baramulla (J&K), Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Khammam (Telangana), Alwar (Rajasthan), Sambalpur (Odisha), Tumkur (Karnataka), Latur (Maharashtra), Dimapur (Nagaland) and is designed to speed up deliveries for customers in these cities and in surrounding areas.
Currently, Snapdeal services over 26,000 pin codes, reaching over 90% of Indians across India, including metros, Tier 1 & 2 cities, and most of Tier 3 and 4 towns of India, with no minimum order value restrictions for free shipping.
While its website and mobile app were already available in eight Indian languages, it recently announced that its customer support services via call centers are also now available in Indian languages like Marathi, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, and Bengali, other than Hindi and English.