India, 18 January 2023: Axis Communications, the market leader in network video is on a growth trajectory with three key appointments for India. These appointments reinvigorate Axis Communications’ commitment to driving growth and delivering next-gen surveillance solutions for its customers. The three new Axians are –
- Nirav Thakker, National Key Account Manager for End Customer, Smart Cities, Transportation and Police
- Sameer Sharma, as the Key Account Manager for End Customers, Government, and Defence
- Parth Amin is the Account Manager of the Gujarat region, West India
“We are very pleased to onboard Nirav, Sameer, and Parth to our team, Sudhindra Holla, Director, Axis Communications, India, and SAARC said, “Their technical expertise and the extensive sales-management background will be invaluable to providing support to the industry.
- Nirav Thakker, National Key Account Manager, End Customer
Nirav brings 26 years of experience in sales and strategic planning with him. His key focus will be national accounts across the key verticals of smart cities, and transportation and working closely with law enforcement organizations across India.
- Sameer Sharma, Key Account Manager, End Customer
A seasoned professional in the security industry with over 15 years of, Sameer will spearhead customer growth in the government and defense sectors and contribute to the growth of Axis in East India.
- Parth Amin, Account Manager, Gujarat
Parth is joining Axis with 9 years of experience across sales, execution solutions, and corporate strategy, spanning various industries including telecommunications, smart city, and IT. Parth will be responsible for the expanding footprint of Axis in Gujarat.